Saturday, July 30, 2005

bloody

i went to donate blood today at the american red cross. i drove to the address i always go but lo and behold, it was a dentist office. i was very confused... do they want my blood or teeth? both very gruesome. apparently they just moved two or three freeway exits over. anyhow, the nurse who took my blood was mean. she was really messy with the iodine and it dripped down my arm. plus, she didn't ask me what color bandage i wanted. she gave me red which totally didn't match what i was wearing. plus, she wrapped my arm ugly... i couldn't bend it and i had to drive home with a stiff right arm... my turns were very wide. gosh! at least they had a good cookie and juice assortment.

donating my blood
for free cookies and water
makes my pint worth it.

1 comment:

S said...

Hey, I saw this and thought of you...

http://blog.veer.com/archives/000808.html